A little about Shadow Leathers.
We are a small to medium size custom leather and upholstery shop located 2 Km’s west of Vanderhoof, the geographical center of BC. Starting as a husband and wife team in 1993, we now operate out of two shops. We take pride in our workmanship and the best reward comes form the long list of satisfied customers, repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals.
We do so many varied types of jobs it’s hard top list them all. We specialize in most work.
- All regular upholstery, plus structural and foam work. If you’re not sure, give us a call. We make and fix things that many shops won’t touch. We do wood, metalwork & welding to complement our other work.
- Seasonal work for the recreation enthusiast. Seats, tops and interiors, specializing in Boat Tops etc. We do all the bar bending a fitting as well.
- Heavy Equipment, seating, arm rests, and interiors.
- Custom leather crafting, and reapirs to almost anything. Horse saddles, bikes of all kinds, you name it, we can probably do it.
- With over 30 years of experience carving, tooling and working with leather
- Retail sales of all our fabrics and supplies for the novice or do-it-yourselfer.
Our mission is to provide honesty, integrity and quality workmanship in everything we do. The day we cannot meet those demands will be our last day. Our well trained and highly motivated employees helps us maintain this obligation.
Coffee is always on, so come on by and see what we do or make an inquiry about your next project.
Thanks for your interest and for considering Shadow Leathers.